Sophie would like to highlight charities and organisations that benefit Albanian and Kosovan communities.
About Kind Cuts For Kids
- Kind Cuts for Kids is an Australian based organisation that exists to provide specialist medical care for children in developing countries around the world.
- Kind Cuts is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation. We have no office, no paid staff and no ongoing fixed costs.
- Our organisation is 100% volunteer based.
- Every dollar received from donations and fundraising is spent directly on the treatment and welfare of children in developing countries and on the training of local health care professionals.
- Since 1993 we have treated over 3,000 children around the world.
- Completed trips in 2014 and 2015 include Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, PNG and Bangladesh.